1. Why I bought 120GB USB, but the computer show it is about 111GB?
storage producers are using decimal arithmetic:
1KB=1000Bit, 1MB = 1000KB, 1G = 1000MB
Calculated, the operating system using binary arithmetic:
1KB=1024Bit, 1MB = 1024KB, 1GB = 1024MB
That is why there are some differences between display capacity and nominal capacity of storage product. And different factories will produce different capacity USB flash drives. So it is normal to has little capacity deviation! So it is normal to has little capacity deviation! So it is normal to has little capacity deviation!
120GB = approximately 111G
*Please note that: Our external hard disk is the real capacity.
2. Why the USB write speed it so slow?
Our USB flash drives write speed is 10M/S-30M/S.
But the write speed will be unsteady according to different computer configuration and your file size.
3. Why the device is not recognized?
Normally, when you connect USB drives to the computer, it will Automatic identification and operation. If you connect a desktop computer, connect the USB port on the back of the host. If it still can not work,please contact us, we will help you solve this problem.
Tips for Usage :
1. When you use your external hard disk, it is better to copy your files to the computer than operate your files in external hard disk directly.
2. Please do not remove your external hard disk when it is being used otherwise your data may loss.
3. After using external hard disk, it is better to remove it as soon as possible. That will helps to extend its storage lifetime.
4. Please do not format your external hard disk frequently, otherwise the USB will be demaged easily.